Skip to main content

Contact Us

Effective July 17, 2023, the Knightsen Town Community Services District has been officially dissolved and no longer exists.

Contra Costa County Public Works is responsible for the maintenance of storm drain pipes, culverts, inlets, and ditches within the County's road right of way within KTCSD boundaries. The maps provided at the link below identify which facilities are County maintained and which are privately maintained.  Per Public Works, driveway culverts are the responsibility of the benefitting property owner to maintain. 


Report any county maintenance issues to: 

Public Works Maintenance Division 925-313-7000

or download the Mobile Citizen app at: